System Requirement: OS: Windows 2000/XP, Processor: 1.4 GHZ, Memory: 256MB RAM, Hard Drive: 7GB, DVD-Rom: 8 speed, Video Card: 32MB*, Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, DirectX: Verson 9.0c(included), LAN: TCP/IP compliant 2-4 players, Online Multiplayer: Broadband 2 players, INPUT: Keyboard, Mouse or USB Steering Wheel/Gamepad. *Supported video cards: NVidia GeForce2 or greater. ATI Radeon 7500 or greater. Matrox Parhelia, SIS Xabre or Intel 86S chipset. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Force Feedback and DirectX 9.0 compatible controllers are supported. DirectX 9.0c is included on this disc and may require the latest drivers for your video and sound card. NOTICD: This game contains technology, intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some DVD-Rom, DVD-RW and virtual drives. Please check software compatibility before purchased. NO OPENED BOX RETURN(Please read Amazon Software/Video game's return policy).
- Amazon Sales Rank: #104283 in Video Games
- Brand: Electronic Arts
- ESRB Rating: Rating Pending
- Platforms: Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000
- Format: DVD-ROM
- Dimensions: 7.48" h x 1.89" w x 5.51" l, 1.06 pounds
- Collector's Edition contents: Three new cars Ten specially tuned cars Six new races Ten exclusive vinyl kits Bonus DVD containing behind-the-scenes footage on the making of the game.
- Game features: Survive the Canyon - All-new Canyon Duel and Drift race modes are the ultimate test of skill and nerve, where one wrong turn could cost you more than the race. The City Is Yours for the Taking - Race for control of the city block-by-block by taking down rival crews on their turf, then defeat their crew leaders in life-or-death races in Carbon Canyon. Customise Your Dream Cars - The revolutionary new Autosculpt car customization tool gives you the power to design and tweak your crew's cars in every way imaginable. Represent a Class - Align with the Tuner, American Muscle, or Exotic car classes and prove once and for all who makes the best set of wheels. A new physics model makes each class handle and drive differently. Build Your Crew - Strategically choose your crew members and then use their skills on the road and in the garage to help you dominate races. Race Online - Take your custom Autosculpted car online and challenge other live racers from around the world.