Following is the setting steps for the gimbal 1,when receive the gimbal,please do calibration,no need to attach the phone 2,if your PC can't detect the gimbal,then you need to download the driver from zhiyun website,BTW,if possible,please close antivirus software ,otherwise the PC may not detect the gimbal when you want to do firmware update 3,when use it on the big size such as iphone plus 6 or plus 7,you need to add the Counterweight in the package,and the make sure the phone close the side motor Tightly 4,if it is used for the small size of phone such as iphone 5,then need to adjust the balance before power on,just set the iphone 5 in the middle of phone holder 5,for the litter noisy from the gimbal,actually it is normal,because the motor is working and moving 6,when the first using,please try to charge the battery more than 8 hours when there is no any power for the battery 7,when panning,if the Z1 will not lock on subject and respond,then make you that you switch it to the right model,there are three different model,you can refer to the manual 8,for any more problem we can't resolve here,our buyer can also contact zhiyun enigineer on facebook,and they can help us to resolve it too
- Color: Black
- Brand: Zhiyun
- Model: Z1-SMOOTHC
- Platform: Windows
- Dimensions: 2.10" h x 7.50" w x 14.20" l, 2.20 pounds
- Specifically designed for phones with screen sizes up to 7 inches. (For phones with screens over 5.5 inches, a balancing weight is included in the packaging).
- Features a built-in independent IMU module, which ensures the stability and fluency of your recordings. Say goodbye to bumpy footage.
- Low power consumption means you can record for longer periods of time. The Smooth-C is portable, durable, and stable under most conditions.
- 3 operational modes include: Heading Follow Mode, Locked Mode, and Heading and Pitch Follow Mode. Regardless of the mode, you can always adjust tilt and roll by using the 4-way joystick controller on the gimbal.
- Comes packaged with a battery charger, micro USB cable, 2 x 18350 li-ion batteries, and a counter-weight for larger phones,