"Are these real diamonds?" I once asked, and she said, "Why have them if they're not?" ?Elizabeth Berg
The diamond is a perfect expression; reflecting rarity, brilliance and breathtaking fire of a gem which survived a journey of billions of years. Symbol of devotion, honor and strength, the elegance of a diamond makes it perfect for life's important occasions. You're not just buying diamonds; you're buying confidence. April birthdays are celebrated with diamonds, as are Aries and Pisces; an excellent gem for any anniversary, especially noted for the 60th wedding anniversary.
The Diamond Cut Chain is made by using cutting tools to make fine, cuts on the chain. The links are then illuminated as they catch the light and glitter like diamonds. Diamond cut chains add beautiful sparkle for a dressy evening out or simply to add flair to casual wear.
Our Sterling Silver is 92.5 percent silver and 7.5 percent copper. Copper is silver's best companion since it improves the hardness and durability of silver, and allows the silver to retain its beautiful color.
The rising price of diamonds and Sterling Silver makes this, quite simply, a great investment all around.
FOOTNOTES: Signature Required for Delivery
Image May Appear Larger than Actual Item, Make a Template with Dimensions to be Sure of Size
Beautiful is Always Fashionable, Never Trendy.... Thank You for Your Consideration, We Appreciate You!
- Brand: The Men's Jewelry Store (for HER)
- Model: STER Vintage Dangle
- Gleaming Diamond Embellished Vintage Dangle Pendant is Crafted in Polished Sterling Silver
- Pendant Measures 25.80 Millimeters High X 16.80 Millimeters Wide or 1.01 Inches Tall by .66 Inches Wide
- Suspended from Sterling Silver 1.10 Millimeter, 18.00 Inch Diamond Cut Cable Chain
- Hand-Set Diamonds are Ethically Sourced Conflict Free in Compliance with Kimberly Code of Conduct
- The Gold Used to Craft this is Earth Friendly; Made with Refined Karats System Certified by Scientific Certification Systems; Proudly Made in the USA; Matching Diamond Earrings Offered