The Stretch Project – 30 day flexibility challenge!
Look, I’m in a leotard!
Just kidding. Not that. I have a brand new 30 day challenge for you! WOOHOO! (Last month when I took a hiatus from our 30 day challenges, I was so sad…so I had to come back with a pow!)
This coming June I want to do something fun and different with you guys. I want you to focus on flexibility. Not only does being flexible prevent injury, it also helps you sculpt better posture AND you can truly get a deeper, more intense workout when you’re movement is not restricted. Ya feels? So I present to you…THE STRETCH PROJECT. Begins June 1!
Here’s how to participate:
1. Save this image and share it on your Instagram as a sign that you’re in! Invite your friends to join.
3. Everyday beginning June 1, post a pic of the stretch of the day. Hashtag #thestretchproject and #blogilates
4. If you don’t feel comfortable posting everyday for 30 days on your personal Instagram, make one its dedicated to fitness! You can use the words “Pop” or “blogilates” in your name so we all know you’re a popster!
5. Follow each other and like each other’s stuff!
6. Every single day for 30 days, I’m giving away a daily prize for participating! Blogilates flash tattoos!
Use the hashtags and make sure you’re not on private so your post can be found. 30 Winners will be picked randomly from everywhere in the world!7. On day 30, I’m giving away a GRAND PRIZE – my summer beauty package!!
You’ll win a brand new polaroid camera!
– Essie Nail polish collection
– Steve Madden sunglasses
– My fave eye shadow palette
– My fave liquid eyeliner
– A beautiful flower crown
– Pura Vida bracelets
That’s it! Make sure you hold each stretch for at least 15-30 seconds on each side. Ease into it. Do your best! The more you post, the higher chances you have of winning. I’ll be posting my poses daily to remind you! We’ll feature our faves on @poppilatesofficial! Yay and lets do this!! Are you in?
PS: I will be sharing the brand new June Calendar with you soon too! So sign up for the newsletter to get the secret password mailed shortly.